Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Am New To The World of Blogging.

I can't believe I am actually going to give blogging a try. Recently i enjoyed reading the online awesome blogs but never thought I would be the one in their shoes. I'm newbie !!

I really not good in writing and don't know what to write. Well, anyway, I will just ramble on about what past from my mind right now. Before this mostly i bide my internet time for Facebook !!! Yeah ! "Facebook" ! Everybody is a fans of facebook and everybody want to talk about it now days ! but, after this i have another online "lepak" place called "While I'm Blogging" blog...blog...blog :)

Thanks for stopping by !

6 comments:

  1. Nice try for the first blog.

    Try twitter... can twit here and there no matter where u go... let people keep up to date 'bout u
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! U r the 1st ppl to drops me a comment here... Thanks dude ! ~.^ Yeah... okay i will try .

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud jen..hope we could keep in touch i here too.. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sis!!! Keep it up..you can even make money through your blog... :)

    Here are my blog, something can share to you! :)

    http://learn-bahasa-malaysia-lesson.com/
    http://jossiejawshealthspiritual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Azjaz & JJ : Thanks girl... I just be ur followers in blogging... hope both of u be mine too yea ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. look like u so happy when u start write Blogging.

    ReplyDelete