Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Breed, Jingle .



Furry Friend Farm That's where I adopted my first abandoned dog, Jingle (That is how we call her).She is from the breed of Shih-tzu. Past this month, Jingle is completely 1 year under my adoption.
Jingle has untreated medical conditions before (as you can see the redness on her left eye). So, me, as her new owner need took her to Veterinary every month to get for her eye drops which cost me RM10 per bottle (10ml).Wait! She need at least minimum 2 bottle a month. Petting a dog is not simple & easy as we think, its kinda a huge expenses incurred. Each year you will spend about $$$ on dog food, $$$ on vet bills, $$$ on sundries such as collar, lead, and tag, $$$ on toys, $$$ on treats, like flea treatments or ear mite oil, and $$$ kennel stay etc etc. (Wahahaha... kalah² lagi ada baby bah) Well...sometimes i do mumbling myself about Jingle's maintenance cost but I AM DOG LOVER ! So what !!!


This pic taken last 2 weeks when we brought her for a grooming (my bf bought her a new Germany Jersey...lolx)


One thing about Jingle that me & my bf noticed recently is... she very easily to get jealous ! Maybe she just want to get our attention since after being abandon by her previous owner. TRAUMA !!! (Dog will have too okay). Anyway, my days are spent with this beautiful animal and she has made life more enjoyable. She really is a wonderful pet dog!

Long live, Jingle! ♥

3 comments:

  1. wow nice dog you have there! yes support adoption!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessying... Thanks for ur drop by here... Hope we can keep in touch yea !

    ReplyDelete