Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Vanilla with chocolate chips muffins


It has been a while since my last baking session. After moving to sis house, adjusting to my new place and bz-ying with my daily routine, baking passion has been put on a back burner for a while. Well, today, Wesak Day was a day well spent for me coz of my baking mood are in the air!

So for this baking session, I choose to bake Vanilla with chocolate chips muffins because it is simple recipe, not too many ingredients and the most important is... it is quick & easy to make specially for non-baker like me! ~.^

Baking ingredients all ready to go....checked !

Mix all ingredients using electrical mixer. Beat in a medium speed for 1 min then beat in high speed for 1 min.

mixed done !

Prepare the patty cases

Divide batter evenly between the patty cases

Heat in the electric oven - 180'c for 15-20 mins

I got 12 vanilla muffins in total with this recipe. Just enough for us to enjoy it. Happy Baking ^^


Happy Wesak Day to all who celebrates!

No comments:

Post a Comment