Friday, May 25, 2012

Egg shape Konnyaku Jelly

This actually is my back dated blog post. Friend of mine request for this Egg shells Konnyoku Jelly recipe . So, I'm back for blogging after a very long break. Emily... here u go for the recipe, Happy trying yea!

I making some Konnyaku Jelly by using egg shells. I'm trying to make a different which jelly has always been made using plastic mould in the shape of florets, sea shells or stars.



Ingredients:
1 packet pre-sweetened Kolly Farms konnyaku jelly powder 
Tropical fruits (big can)  - * Optional, I change to coconut dice
Longan (any brand, 1 can) - * optional 
Syrup from both cans of fruits - optional because I'm using pre-sweetened jelly powder
Boiled water to according to the box instructions

Method:
  1. Diced the fruits into small pieces.
  2. Put small portion of diced fruits in all the cleaned egg shells.
  3. Mix the jelly powder in a pot once the water boiled.
  4. Stir to dissolve the lumps.
  5. Put over the stove to warm up.
  6. Add the syrup from the fruits. * I skipped this stepped.
  7. Heat till the lumps are dissolved. (Not necessary to boil)
  8. Cool for 5 mins stirring it.
  9. Scoop the liquid jelly into the egg shells.
  10. Refrigerate.





1 comment: