Sunday, October 2, 2011

Brunei Prawn Crackers

When I was small, I'd always enjoy my time alone to munch prawn crackers. My paternal family always buy it from Brunei when they came back to Labuan. Prawn crackers are one of my favorite keropok and it is also my Chinese New Year's delight food. Well, right now, I miss so much the Brunei prawn crackers like I used to enjoy it in my childhood.

I just came back from Brunei last month and this was a gift from Kyle's maternal family for my first visit to Brunei. Thanks!

To deep-frying the crackers takes skill. Use plenty of oil with controlled heat or else crackers will not expand much. Before that, I dried the crackers in the sun so that can get crunchy crackers. It also can be served by dipping sauces.


I get 2 canister full of crackers resulting from just one packet of prawn crackers and will bring one of it to office tomorrow for my colleague to try out this Brunei Prawn crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment