Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cheese cake

I just realized that I had one baking blog that haven't been updated yet since last weekend. I recalled it when I saw my housemate on her baking session this morning. I bought this NAGO Cheese cake flour from Brunei on my vacation last month.

Baking ingredients all ready to go....


Beat the eggs with butter and mix well.
Add Nago Cheese cake flour and mix for about 6-10 mins.
Bake it at 200'c for 25 mins (I bake it at 180'c only)
After 25 mins..... did my Cheese cake come out right?
A very simple n easy way to do... but....guess what happened to my cheesecake?! I over looked of the flour measurement. Woots! I supposed to use 225g of the flour but I finished it all.... my Cheese cake end up with very very sweet in taste! I hope I won't repeat the same mistakes again on the measurement in the future.

1 comment: