Thursday, October 27, 2011

Packing for my hospital admission

The anxiously awaited for my Ovarian Cyst surgery almost on time. My pre-admission is tomorrow 8:30am at Sime Darby Medical Centre and my surgery was scheduled at 1:30pm in the same day.
Here is my check list to bring on for my hospital stay :
• My pre-admission documents
• A sweater ( In case felt cold when warded )
• Eyeglasses ( will not wearing my contact lenses )
• A few pair of socks ( in case felt cold at night )
• Lip balm - to keep lips moist as I'm not allowed to take any fluid after 10am
• A massager ( to relief any backache )
• Toiletries such as tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo, facial cleanser and etc.

Till then for today blog update and gotta rest and sleep early for tomorrow . Pray for me yea :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment