Saturday, August 14, 2010

My "Very First" Cameron Highlands Trip on 6-8 Aug 2010 (Final Part)

We were supposed to wake up in early morning because we gotta go to the morning market but i'm royally screwed cause of over exhausted. Since room mate was not awake yet, then i continue to sleep again. zZZ


A no grateful yet annoying alarm sound from my handphone awake my sleep and i was like uRGH~~~~(with my eyes half open) I force myself to get up of bed and wake myself up with some light exercises (shake shake leg) Okay~~~~ woke up !!! Sunday morning ! The weather in the morning was so freezing and the heavy fog was really resemble to the cold climate at the highlands. That was the weather I was hoping for and now it was infront of me... i can feel it !!! (taking a deep deep breath) It was amazing and really refreshing me. G@@d Morning everybody !


I had made egg mayo last nite. It is a sandwich which is the easiest, simple and fastest to make but also nutritious breakfast. Just dug out from fridge and spread onto bread and u can omm nomm nomm... "MmmmmmM taste delicious" : said my colleague, Kevin. Hahahha


After everyone had their breakfast, we preparing for check out.The time we all were busying to fit all our luggage into the car booth. I realize something... Gosh ! Where is my digital camera ??? I try to recall when was the last time i'm using it. My colleague, lay wan and me goin back to the apartment again to check out but it really make me very frustrated :( Duh~~ i LOST my 5 years old digital camera... Well... i was trying to calm down mylsef but my bf was giving me a brainwash (wei... i already full of upset...stop mumbling plsss) Suddenly, while we were going to take group photo before leaving Green Hills Apartment my colleague, Anne was shouting : " Jenny ! Here is your camera !! " The moment i heard Anne found it... I was extremely happy when i saw my camera and quickly ran to her and grab it back. We were hugging each other over the excitement and i heard anne was saying Thanks God! Yeah~~ Thanks God ! Apparently, my digital camera was in her handbag... i think she helped me to keep it yesterday when we were carrying a lots of thing at pasar malam. It was around 10am when we were checked out from Green Hills apartment.

At the fringe of Tanah Rata we passed by Bala's Holiday Chalet then we decided to drop by to check the place out. The road leading up is very narrow. Moreover, there is like limited parking space around. However, Bala's Holiday Chalet is a very charming English style, lotsa greens surrounding it. Very lovely place ! Unfortunately we were warned by the gardener to get into the garden. "Tak boleh masuk..." said the Gardener. I was thinking to ask for more but when i saw his unfriendly face... huh! :( Then with hundred kgs step i slowly get away from there.





We stopped for an hour here and Let Pictures Do ALL the Talking!









It was a a long and terrible traffic jam all the way from Brinchang to Vegetable market nearby Equatorial Hotel... This happen because full of cars parked at the side of the road along the way to Vegetable market. Luckily, thanks god, we were manage to get a parking so we were able to purchase some fresh strawberry to bring back home... yeah!







While rolling down the hills after visited the Vege market, we took a short break at Green View Garden and Avant Chocolate Factory Shop which is located along to the Simpang Pulai route.





We still reluctantly to leave Cameron Highlands and all we got to say is We will be back again to cameron highlands by 2.09pm.

2 comments:

  1. Kristen J.Chew the house is hotel???i thing next time my house i will do like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... Nice isn't it?! If u want ur house like that then u need to stay at Cameron Highlands or Kundasang,Sabah cos of the "weather" hehehe

    ReplyDelete