Sunday, August 22, 2010

Time flies

Wow, time flies by so fast. Paradise of Bah Kut Teh... this place is now part of me and I've been coming here for three years. I try to sit back and reflect on the past when i just moved to here from East Malaysia... That time everything was new to me! I have too many things to adapt to. My new job, my working environment, my new boss & colleague, the people around, the direction of the roads, and a whole lot of other stuffs i had experienced. Just to name it a few.

Three Years Later...2010

* Been jump out from East to West, Malaysia.

* This coming December my Annual Leave will increase... Yay!! Means that i had complete three years service in my current company. (Outstation staff like me do need extra AL yea...Ahak!)

* Completed my part time study here. Is that enough ? Hmmm....

* Have a bunch of friend here but sure won't forget my old buddies ! Miss u all !!! We always keep in touch in FB yea ;-)

* Finally i found a pampering skin place... it's really fit to my budget!

* Met a very "stylo" and professional hairstylist... Honestly, Saloon price at West M'sia are more pricey compare to East M'sia !

* I'm kinda poor in the "Sense of direction" but slowly i managed to drive alone without my bf guidance.

* Adopted Jingle.

* Bla bla bla bla... etc and etc Happy moments ! (always remember for happy times)

* Last but not least... I'm now in the world of Blogging !


Till then for now... I hope you are all having a fabulous week !

No comments:

Post a Comment