Sunday, June 26, 2011

Barbecue Fiesta!

My colleagues and I had a Barbecue party in conjunction with Father's Day. We had our party at my boss, Jackson's resident.

My boss choose this table cloth, doesn't it look like French style table setting?


Our authentic barbecue menu;
From clockwise ;
1. L size prawn marinades with garlic.
2. Marinated chicken wings - secret recipe by Adrian (some of them commended the tastiness of the chicken wing)
3. Honey smokes Sausage and Cheese Sausage
4. Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce

From clockwise ;
1. Kebab(combined it with red & green capsicums, big onion, tomato, and hotdog)prepared by myself, I supposed to use beef but we can't get fresh meat in the market that morning.
2. A delicious Homemade Coleslaw by my Boss. It's awesome on barbecue.
3. Fruits - Pineapple, Watermelon and Guava.

A great time to fire up the grill!

We have an "Satay expert" - Ah Boon



We are giving a surprise to our Boss... Happy Daddy's Day ! A lovely White Chocolate Macadamia Cake from Secret Recipe.

My Boss and Colleagues

Double winery for our Barbecue Fiesta !

Cheers~~~

Candid cam in action!


We enjoyed the night till late with great food, perfect companion & everybody went home with a happy heart. Happy Barbecue Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment