Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dog head cookies



I got this recipe from Ohbin's Recipe and hence I decided to try it out! Don't u think they have their own characters & facial expression? Aren't they adorable?!

The ingredients are as follows:-
All purpose flour, Butter,Horlicks, Kellogg's Cocoa crunch for the ears, Chocolate chips for the nose and Chocolate rice for the eyes.


Here are the easy steps...


220gram flour

Horlicks 80g

150g Butter

150g sugar

Add in butter,horlicks and sugar and mixed together. After that, add in flour and knead it well to form a dough. For the part of dog head, we need 10g dough each then roll them round. After done for head part, use 2pcs cocoa crunch for the ears part and use chocolate chip for the nose and chocolate rice for the eyes.

For baking, bake it at 150 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes. since it was my first attempt, i was worried that the chocolate rice will melt while baking it, but lucky it stick to its position well.

I'm going on a picnic with my sis and friends at Taman Kiara Rimba and I'm bringing the cookies together as our picnic dessert.

1 comment: