Monday, June 27, 2011

Not A Good Day

It was raining heavily in KL this morning. My housemate, Pei Ting was reminds me to bring umbrella before going out. Hehe.... Thanks for your reminder ;-))

I think you should know that how horrible is the traffic jam in KL when raining days. I'm using NPE Highway and there's massive traffic jam all the way till Batu Tiga toll booth. HmmMmmm.... got accident again! After Batu Tiga toll booth, traffic start to going smooth. Fuh~~

I'm driving at roughly the speed limit on a highway. Federal Highway towards Shah Alam are quite empty that time, so I intend head over to the fast lane. Looking to my right side mirror, I saw a car still far away behind... Ok, safe ! But, when I just slightly switching to right lanes... the car driver start blazing the horn towards me. So, I switch back to the middle lane. The annoying honk become more nearer beside me till makes me feel like someone is yelling at me, like I had done something terrible. The driver, a man become aggressive zips/cut across my car on 2nd lane. I start honk-ing for emergency signal but he still acting like a mad man! I make a move to right lanes but the idiotic a.k.a Stupid! Moron! zips/cut across my car again! It was terrible and really nerve wracking!!!

Sorry la beb!! You think I'm a girl, so I'm supposed to be a chicken and give in, is it??? HAH!! Hey! I am not a girl for you to bully, OKAY!!!

I start making a non-stop honk and the so called Barbarian who were driving green color Proton Savvy WSD 7361 stopped abruptly in front of my car (fyi, on the fast lanes yea!) and quickly came out from his car and comes towards me. The first things came into my mind are to make sure my car door are locked and I'm safe inside my car. He start mumbling and making the hand sign f*ck at me! Showing his macho-ness?! What the hell man !!!

Thanks God that the good samatarian calm down the mad guy from doing any other stupid things & I'm able to continue my journey. However, my heart still beat fast that time as this was first such ugly incidents. When I reach klang town, that mad bugger did another of his mad tactics (again!!) before he speeds off to another road.

So girl drivers, do always lock your car door from any untowards incidents to happen on you and always be alert of your surrounding when u are driving.

Have you been confronted by a road bully?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's very brave of you to challenge a moron like that! I would be too scared to continue driving lol! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete